FREE NHS ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
At DS, we are beyond grateful for the outstanding service our NHS workers are delivering at such a crucial time. So, as a thank you, for any NHS Staff driving a DS, we will provide reassurance with DS roadside assistance whenever you need it without charge.
- Complimentary to all NHS staff driving a DS of any age and model.?
- In the unlikely event, if your DS breaks down, we will bring our Roadside Assistance service to you.
- Includes recovery to a DS Workshop or Independent Motor Trader of your choice.
Call DS Roadside Assistance on 00800 24 24 07 07 and quote ‘NHS Key Worker’.
Please have to hand the following details
- The vehicle’s make, model and registration number
- The exact location of the vehicle – the road you are on or the nearest road junction
- The number of the phone you are using
- The cause of the breakdown, if you know it
- Your NHS Care Identity Number (Smart Card) or Trust ID Badge.
Terms and Conditions
1.If your vehicle breaks down at the roadside more than ? mile from home and is immobilised, we will send out Roadside Assistance to get you back on the road. This may be a permanent repair or temporary solution to keep the vehicle mobiles until a permanent repair can be performed.
2.If we are unable to repair the vehicle at the roadside, a suitable recovery will be arranged for the vehicle to be taken to the nearest DS Workshop or Independent Motor Trader of your choice up to a distance of 10 miles from the breakdown location.
3.If your vehicle is recovered, we will offer a taxi journey for you and your passengers to continue your journey to a single destination up to 20 miles away.
4.Valid for all NHS driving a DS car upon receipt, at the roadside or home, of their current NHS Care Identity Number (Smart Card) or Trust ID Badge to prove their eligibility.